Protection of personal data and cookies
Home Protection of personal data and cookies
When you browse our website, you are required to provide us with personal data. Paris Uniquement thanks you for your trust and wishes to inform you about the use that will be made of your data as well as your rights.
The Person in charge of processing personal data is the company Paris Uniquement, whose contact details you will find in the legal notices.
The personal data collected on this site are processed after informing the data subject. This data is used to keep you informed of the products and services Paris Uniquement and to process your requests.
2. Data collection
The data collected are those that you provide to us directly on our site in a "Contact" category, by subscribing to one of our newsletters or by registering on one of our online applications.
Paris Uniquement can collect your data indirectly when you follow our pages on the social networks on which you have communicated public information.
Electronic credit card transactions are not carried out directly on our website but on the secure payment banking platform. Paris Uniquement therefore has no access to your payment data or any of your bank details.
3. Data category
The categories of personal data collected may include: identification data (title, surname, name), contact data (postal address, email, landline phone, mobile phone), payment confirmation data, connection data on our sites, newsletters and other online applications.
4. Recipients of the data
The personal data collected is used by the Commercial and Marketing departments of Paris Uniquement to bring you the answers you request and the information you want.
They may be forwarded, if necessary, to our technical partners, provided that they guarantee the level of compliance required by the regulations in force, and only if you consent or to perform the same treatment and for the same purposes as this. what you have allowed us.
Our service providers and technical partners are not authorized to use this data for any purpose other than that indicated in their collection.
5. Shelf life
The data is kept for 10 years.
Personal data collected is processed in our secure information system according to secure protocols.
Paris Uniquement implements all appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to such data, accidentally or unlawfully.
In accordance with the regulations, Paris Uniquement has put in place a notification procedure in case of personal data breaches.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" and Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the processing of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data. personal data about you. You can also request portability.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a paper mail to Paris Uniquement – 2 rue du Bouquet de Longchamp 75 116 PARIS
You have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the CNIL if you consider that this processing of personal data does not meet the legal requirements in force.
8. Transfer outside the EU
We do not transfer personal data outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA). However, we may authorize such transfer subject to compliance with applicable national and European legislation, through the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses.
This section allows you to know and understand the origin and use of browsing information processed during your consultation of our site and your rights. Indeed, during the consultation of our site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal on our site, may be recorded in "Cookies" files installed on your terminal subject to your choice. These cookies will allow us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The cookies placed on your terminal are exclusively by Paris Uniquement. Whatever the type of cookie issued, it is only readable
Whatever the type of cookie issued, it can only be read by its issuer.
The cookies that Paris Uniquement deposits on your browser allow you to:
• Establish statistics of attendance and use of various parts of our site and thus know your interest for these different parts;
• Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used ...) during your successive visits to our site;
• Remember information about a form that you have filled on our site (access to your account for example);
• Allow you to access the reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to your identifiers;
• Implement security measures, such as when you are asked to sign in again for content or service after a certain amount of time.
The cookies deposited by the partners of Paris Uniquement are cookies of measure of audience and content sharing on the social networks.
Manage your cookies
How to set your browser?
Each browser has its own configuration. In any case, you access the settings through the browser menu.
The information below is subject to change depending on the installed versions of the browsers.
For Internet Explorer ™: Select the "Tools" tab from the menu, then "Internet Options"; click on the Privacy tab and choose the desired level.
For Firefox ™: Select the "Tools" tab from the menu, then "Options"; click on the Privacy tab and select the desired option.
For Chrome ™: Open the "Setup Menu" and select "Settings"; click on "Advanced Settings" then "Content Settings" and select the desired option.
For Safari ™: Select "Preferences" then click "Security"; click on "Show Cookies" and select the desired option.
For Opera ™: Select the "Tools" menu, then select "Preferences", select the "Advanced" tab, then in the "Cookies" section click on "Manage cookies" and select the desired option.
The mode "Private navigation", proposed today by all browsers, also allows you to delete the cookies saved when closing the browser session.
The application buttons of the social networks present on the pages of the sites and contents of communication Paris Uniquement
Some pages of our sites or our direct communications and other newsletters use third-party computer applications.
These third-party applications that are not under the control of Paris Uniquement allow the Internet user who wishes, to share and comment on the content he consults.
Thus, he can:
• Share with other people in the framework of already established social networks, the contents that he chooses.
• To make known to the people with whom he is already in relation within the framework of social networks, an opinion, an opinion, a comment, an appreciation on the content proposed by the sites. This is for example the use of buttons "Share", "I like" proposed by Facebook, Google+, Twitter ...
When a user consults a page containing a button bearing the symbol of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter ... or any other social network, the browser of the connection terminal used to establish the connection to the internet will connect directly to each server of the social networks presented. :
• If the user has chosen to stay connected to the social network while browsing other sites, then the pages viewed will be linked to his user account (although external to the site consulted). This operation takes place without any other information being given to the user or other interaction on his part.
• If the user has chosen to click on a social network button, then all the information corresponding to his navigation will be transmitted to the social network. In addition, the social network will post this information on the person's user account.
If the user does not want to share his information with social networks, the user will have to disconnect his account.
If the user does not wish to share his information with social networks, the user must disconnect his user account from the social network before opening pages on which the buttons are proposed.
• We recommend that you take full account of your personal data collected from these third-party application buttons, the purpose of these information collections and the means available to you to exercise your rights of access. opposition and suppression in the best conditions. For this, you will refer to the sections "Privacy and privacy" of the conditions of use of social networks.
Lifetime of cookies
Cookies are kept for a maximum of 10 years.
To keep the history of his research, his reservations. To benefit from all the services of a local agency :